I am available for freelance food photography, branded lifestyle photography, custom stock photography, brand collaborations, gluten-free recipe development, and social media content creation. If you have a fun & delicious idea in mind and you’d like to work together, I would LOVE to hear from you! Feel free to use the Contact page here on my site or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
For more details on branded lifestyle photography or custom stock photography, please see below.
BRANDED LIFESTYLE & CUSTOM STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY
Whether it's for your business website and social media, your personal blog, or a dating site profile, we all need authentic, flattering, professional photos that weren't shot on our bestie's iPhone. My branded lifestyle and custom stock photography sessions focus on creating images that showcase what you have to offer the world and allow you to connect with your tribe and communicate your mission and purpose. I know it can be intimidating to be in front of the camera, so I take the awkwardness out of having your photos taken by guiding and directing you throughout our session.
Session options range from professional head shots (beginning at $375) and to a combination of branded lfiestyle and customized stock photography with license to use the photos however you see fit to serve your business (beginning at $750). Let's show the world your brilliance, professionalism, creativity, and general awesomeness through fabulous, flattering, and authentic images of you and your work!
*All photo sessions are subject to a sales tax of 8.5%. I don't really like it either but them's the rules, kid. ;)
"WHEN YOU INVITE SOMEONE TO SIT AT YOUR TABLE AND YOU WANT TO COOK FOR THEM, YOU'RE INVITING THAT PERSON INTO YOUR LIFE." - Maya Angelou
TESTIMONIALS & KIND WORDS
1. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I'm based in San Francisco but will happily travel just about anywhere for great photos.
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SHOOTING STYLE? Vibrant, editorial, minimalist, food-centric, and natural. I use primarily natural light in all my photographs and I stick to minimal props that emphasize the food’s unique beauty rather than distract from it.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES? Whether it be sponsored posts, gluten free recipe development, or food photography for your own blog, I work with a variety of clients to suit their needs in many different areas. For more info on working together, please use the form on my Contact page.
4. WHAT IS 'BRANDED LIFESTYLE' PHOTOGRAPHY? To me, branded lifestyle photography is editorial photography with a personalized touch. It's photos of you at your workspace, styled photos of your products or services in action, and head shots or professional portraits that communicate your brand's mission and purpose. It's a way of connecting visually with your ideal clients and communicating through images your services & products.
5. CAN YOU SHOOT SOME NON-FOOD STOCK PHOTOS FOR MY INSTAGRAM FEED? Absolutely! Custom stock photography is one of my favorite things to shoot. I love helping entrepreneurs connect with their ideal clients through branded imagery. If you love vibrant images with a professional, editorial-lifestyle feel, please reach out asap so we can work together!
6. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY PHOTOS BACK? Depends on your shoot. Social media collaborations and sponsorships have a very short turnaround time (one week or less) while more elaborate shoots can take up to two weeks. If you’re project has an urgent deadline, I’m more than happy to work with you on that and prioritize a faster turnaround time whenever possible.
7. WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? I'm a little old-fashioned and prefer checks, but we accept credit cards, too, if that's easiest for you.