PERSONAL BRAND PHOTOGRAPHY
Your ‘brand’ is your reputation. It’s what people say about you when you’re not in the room. Whether it's for your business website, social media, your personal blog, or a dating site profile, we all need authentic, flattering, professional photos that weren't shot on our bestie's iPhone. My personal brand photography sessions focus on creating images that tell a story, showcase what you have to offer the world, and allow you to connect with your tribe authentically.
Personal Branding Photography packages begin at $1800. All sessions include pre-shoot consultation & planning, multiple stories & locations, fully edited, high-res photos in addition to files that have been optimized for your specific online channels, and a commercial use license to use the photos in whatever way best serves your business.
Let's show the world your brilliance, professionalism, creativity, and general awesomeness through fabulous, and flattering images of you and your work! Feel free to use the Contact page here on my site or email me directly at email@example.com to get the process started.
I am available for restaurant photography, custom food stock photography, brand collaborations, gluten-free recipe development, and social media content creation. If you have a fun & delicious idea in mind and you’d like to work together, I would LOVE to hear from you! Feel free to use the Contact page here on my site or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
"I KNOW WHO I AM BY NOW. AND I AM MY OWN BRAND." - Chloe Sevigny
TESTIMONIALS & KIND WORDS
1. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I'm based in San Francisco but will happily travel just about anywhere for great photos. I’m ready to put my passport to use!
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SHOOTING STYLE? Vibrant, editorial, minimal, cinematic, and authentic. I use primarily natural light in all my work and love to incorporate elements of nature whenever possible. I know it’s awkward being in front of the camera so I also provide direction when shooting portraits to capture you in the best way possible. Shooting over 100 weddings -and dozens more families- has definitely helped refine those portrait-directing skills!
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHY? To me, personal branding photography (PBP) is editorial photography with a personalized touch. It's a way to tell the story of your brand through professional, high-quality imagery. It’s the behind-the-scenes story of you at your workspace, professional on-brand portraits, and styled photos of your products or services in action that communicate your brand's mission and purpose. Read more about how I see Personal Branding Photography here.
4. CAN YOU SHOOT SOME STOCK PHOTOS FOR MY INSTAGRAM FEED? Absolutely! Customized stock photography is one of my favorite things to shoot and I incorporate that into every PBP session. I love creating connections between brand and client through elevated, personalized stock imagery. Plus, all my PBP sessions include both the high-res files and files that have been optimized for your preferred social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, personal blogs, etc).
5. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY PHOTOS BACK? Depends on your shoot. Most sessions have a very short turnaround time (approx. 1-2 weeks) while more elaborate shoots can take up to 4 weeks for final delivery. If your project has an urgent deadline, I’m more than happy to work with you on that and prioritize a faster turnaround time whenever possible.
6. SO, HOW DO I BOOK? WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? WHAT ABOUT PAYMENT PLANS? A client is officially ‘booked’ once the contract is signed and the retainer has been paid. Checks are preferred but credit cards are also accepted via PayPal if that's easiest for you. I do require a retainer of 1/3 of the session fee up front but we can work out a payment plan for the remaining balance if needed.